Mirror...mirror.

Mirror,mirror on the wall - the star mirror is the loveliest of - well, a lot.  The shape of the star mirror is a bright spot in any home. Here are three in my house.  This one is a little unusual and hangs in my office over my desk.It is a Victorian wooden star with a small,beveled mirror.


 This mirror is an Italian one in my upper hallway. It was purchased at the Paris Flea market about six years ago.


Scotts Market in Atlanta (great shopping) is where I purchased this antique mirror. It is truly a star in my dining room and something I appreciate every day.

This mirror is a modern reproduction - but who cares? It can come in gold or silver and is sure to shine in any room.

.....and they shine on with this last snap of another reproduction in a soft gilt. Sure to be a light in any spot the star mirrors are a classic and I am not sure we can always tell whether each is a new star or an old one - they all do the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment