Never Forget about Colors!

Color is always fun. Here is a rainbow of semi-antique saris I saw in Atlanta. Try to pick out just ONE. It is so hard because they are the most exciting when -as a group, they are indeterminate and undisciplined-just the burst of pattern and color.




After looking and debating I did chose two in orange-aid tones thinking that, with white china, they would be fun tablecloths in the summer -but I could have taken a dozen - as a throw on the sofa,on the screened porch and who knows what. Like a kid in a candy store.


This is a bright blue and white pillow scheme with a really fun green pillow (love that trim) in the middle....ready for the white couch.

I love these place mats with coordinating napkins and napkin rings - could you chose? Then there is a further complication - not only which color napkin but which monogram - and then which color. Overload. A final color blast here -






I think I could use a tropical blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment